Earn Your Master of Public Health in Nutrition at a Premier University - 100% Online
Liberty University's Master of Public Health in Nutrition program will advance your proficiency in skills relevant to leadership positions in the field of public health locally, nationally, and globally. You will be equipped to serve successfully as an expert in public health, while sharpening your understanding of public health and the importance of nutrition through a sociological perspective regarding solutions to food-borne illness, disease prevention, and nutritional health disorders. With a master's degree in public health you will also gain a level of expertise, as you enrich your understanding of nutrition and enhance your credentials, creating opportunities for career advancement.
Potential Career Options: Public Health Specialist, Dietician and Nutritionist, Health Educator, School Nutritionist and Food Services, Missionary
What sets Liberty University Online apart from other schools:
- Lowest tuition rates among top online universities
- More than 50 fully-accredited degree programs and 100 specializations
- Flexible learning format that allows you to choose when and where you study
- Access to online tutors 24/7 from the comfort of your own home.
- 24/7 access to your coursework on Blackboard, our student-friendly interface, and your Degree Completion Plan, which continually tracks your overall progress.
Choose from online degree programs in subjects such as:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Counseling & Psychology
- Criminal Justice
- Religious Studies
- Sport Management
SACS - Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Liberty University is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS-COC) to award degrees at associate, baccalaureate, master's, education specialist and doctoral levels.